Tuesday, May 3, 2011

I'm baaaack!!!

Did you miss me?  I know I missed sending my blogs out to all of you. So I will do my best to catch up.


In the time since you heard from me last, we have had natural disasters, a fairytale wedding, and the take down of one of the most evil people to ever walk the Earth.  On a lighter note, I spent 2 and a half days in New Orleans with my beloved husband, in turn celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary, saw Rod Stewart and Jake Gyllenhaal (goodness, he is even more gorgeous in person!!!)  there too, and FINALLY started painting my dining room.


Next to the Fall, this is my favorite time of the year.  It feels like the possibilities are endless. Everyone has shaken of the dark doldrums of winter and the flowers are in bloom. The trees and grass are starting to green and I can start to hang my clothes on the line (hellooooo lower electric bills!) and I want to have my pink bicycle repaired. The less I have to spend on gas, the happier I will be.


In addition, I am going to fine tune my personal attitudes and embrace all of my blessings, of which there are many. So be well. There is so much more to come.


Thank you for sharing your precious time with me and my words.

No comments:

Post a Comment